WSET level 3
Course w/ 10 nights accommodation - Breakfast Included: €1499 | Course Only: €1249
The high intensity and in-depth course designed for professional-level palates, future sommeliers or industry experts!
In this course you will dive deep into the world of wine and gain a level of insight that is hard to find anywhere else. Over the 10 days you will spend a lot of time with your instructors, giving you the chance to really pick through their knowledge and experience.
To find out all the information about this amazing experience please check out our brochure below!
The course will cover:
- The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
- The key characteristics of the principal:
- Still wines of the world
- Sparkling wines of the world
- Fortified wines of the world
- How to make appropriate wine recommendations
- How to taste wines using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
- Tutored tastings of 82 wines
- Access to WSET’s Online Classroom for the duration of the course including useful video links and other resources
Successful candidates will be able to taste and describe with confidence the characteristics of the principal wines of the world and give information on the key factors influencing style, quality and price. Those who work with wine will be in a great position to advise management, to answer customer queries authoritatively, and to make informed selections of wines in a variety of situations.