WSET level 1
Course w/ 3 nights accommodation - Breakfast Included: €399 | Course Only: €249
This weekend is a fun and educational experience that will kick off your journey from Grape to Glass, a brief foray into understanding how wines are made, the differences between grapes and the journey wine takes to be enjoyed!
To find out all the information about this amazing experience please check out our brochure below!
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to make food and wine pairings
- Tutored tasting of nine wines
- How to store and serve wine
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine
- Optional Vineyard Visit
On successful completion you will be a more confident wine taster, able to describe and compare the styles of wines produced from internationally and regionally important grape varieties. You’ll better understand how to interpret wine labels from the main wine producing regions of the world, and how to store, serve, taste and pair wines to get the best out of every glass.