Latte Art Workshop
Would you like to improve your Latte Art Skills? Then this is the course for you!
During this workshop you will learn the art of texturing milk to create consistent silky smooth milk that is visually appealing.
Duration: 3 Hours
Time: Selected evenings from 6pm – 9pm
Any further course questions please contact: [email protected]
- Introduction to milk chemistry
- The art of texturing milk to achieve the perfect micro foam everytime
- How to split milk to achieve the correct foam ratio for pouring
- Milk Pouring techniques
- Design techniques used to create Hearts, Rosettas and Tulips
- How to develop consistency in each pour
Ben has been our resident barista trainer for the last 4 years. His career kicked of in Australia back in 2012 where he did a handful of courses with the Australian Barista Academy. Back in Dublin he worked 2 years for Bear Market Coffee in Blackrock and became a trainer for Illy Coffee in 2015. He also recently started his own coffee brand, 8th corner which is now the fastest growing coffee brand in Ireland.
We’ve got the perfect course for youFind a course
Dublin Bar Academy is fully accredited with the European Bartender School
Supported by Vanguard Beer Collective. The one stop shop for Irish Craft Beer